Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

The Prettiest In-Crowd That You Had Ever Seen [After Eleven]

Recently I was invited to be a part of the Cityblis media center which was actually a really terrific highlight to a long, dragging week. Cityblis is a fresh, cool media content base for "media professionals in the fashion and design industry." It was really great to see that only am I not writing to nobody and spammers but legit people who head websites as cool as this. I highly suggest you take a gander at Cityblis.
Source

I took a thorough look through the site and a mens clothing line, After Eleven, caught my eye. Ever since I bought my chinos from Mr Price I've decided that I'm a total menswear for women expert ('it was just pants, Khensani,' you groan? I'd go into my deep love for pants but that's a story for another day).
After Eleven really made me wish I had pockets so deep they made my pants--um, chinos, actually--sag to the floor so that I could shop After Eleven all day, e'ryday.

 
Founded in 2005, the After Eleven brand has emerged from surfing and music culture and has established itself by creating quality clothing with a unique, refreshing style and an added sophistication that separates the brand from the rest of the street wear market.

From the movement of the sea to the movement of cities, the After Eleven brand encompasses inspiration from surf culture to progressive street style, and represents an unapologetic passion for the things that move us.


Yours,
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...