Pages

Monday 24 June 2013



The lovely Hanna from Fitness Fashion Mommyhood is bringing us her top tips on summer style at the beach.
Since living in Southern California, the beach or pool have been the go to spots for us as a family so I decided to do my summer style for a day at the beach! When I go to the beach I always like to have a hat or something on my head. Find out the rest here.

Like her Facebook page, follow her on Twitter, find interest on her Pinterest and stalk her on Instagram. And knowing you'll like what you see follow her blog on Bloglovin'.

Pink shorts, all day, everyday.
Yours, Khenzo
xx


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...