Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

[Outfit Post] Blue As the Sky; Sombre and Lonely

Navy silk scarf from somewhere, white blazer from Legit, Mr Price 'comfy' blue T-shirt, leather look pleated Mr Price skirt, patterned tights from Ackerman's, Jet spiked cobalt wedges, mint sling bag
Tonight I went out for a belated birthday dinner with my friends and I got some lovely lemon garlic stains on my shirt. But I did have some really great sushi!
For some reason every other item I took from my wardrobe (read: mess on the floor) was either mint, cobalt, turquoise, aqua, navy or baby blue.
I found these really cool cobalt blue, gold spiked wedges from Jet the other day and I couldn't believe what a steal it was! But I believed it a little because it is Jet and they don't sell anything over R300. Unfortunately they become quite uncomfortable after a while but lovely none the less. And I bought this blazer from David Tlale's Legit range a long time ago and I haven't worn it since but what's better. The back is really great because it has to slits.
Don't think I'm so cool for styling my scarf into a turban. My hair is a ratchet mess and I was too busy (read: lazy) to get up and get it done.



Hotter than wasabi,
xx Khenzo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh we love the way you styled your white blazer! :) We've added you to our Pinterest blog featuring all our favourite bloggers: http://pinterest.com/legitfashion/bloggers-rocking-legit/ Have a fab Monday! Love, Anja from LEGiT

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...