Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

We Can't Rewind, We've Gone Too Far

 
Unlike most teenagers, I never have plans on a Friday night (or afternoon, really). And, no, it's not because I'm socially awkward (that may be part of the reason but not the only thing) but high school is so draining (oh, no, a high school kid finding life hard) and all I want to do on Friday is watch Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle and Revenge (because I never catch it on Thursdays). That and pass out in a puddle of 100% fruit juice, chocolate/coffee cupcakes and fried chicken.
So I decided to post some of the drawings I did tonight. Well actually, I did the first two in English, when I should have been paying attention. But we're just watching Moulin Rouge and the colouring takes my mind off how annoyingly in love Christian is with Satine. 
 
You wear designer shades just to hide your face...

Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. None.

These are some of my favourite looks by Aqeelah Harron from Fashion Breed. She's so amazing. I'm head over heels for her style and the travelling she gets to do.


Vouz avez un bon samedi (have a good Saturday)
xx Khenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...