Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

[Outfit Post] I Got it From My Mama

Black and white star print beanie from Ackerman's, heart pendants - gifts, Mr Price cobalt cut-out top, Mr Price pencil skirt and wedge sneakers from Mr Price
 Happy Mothers' Day, infants! I had a late lunch with my mother dearest today and had the best peach and gooseberry filled pancakes every from Dros. I'd also like to attribute all my current happiness and peace to Mr Delivery. Last night I had an three course meal for Africa.
Anyway, I bought this pencil skirt - my one and only - from Mr Price quite a while ago but I hadn't thought of anything to wear it with that didn't make it look like the stuffy skirt some uptight, dry haired, cranky business type-A woman would wear to a board meeting when she was trying to be out-there.
Oh, and I found these lovely wedge gems at Jet! How great? And they were at a steal.



Now I'm going to watch season two episodes of As Told By Ginger until I fall asleep,
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...