Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Pictures Came and it Broke Your Heart

Pictures Came and it Broke Your Heart
 
"He wishes he could control his demons instead of having his demons control him. He's lost." The Vampire Diaries, Season 4, Episode 20.
 
I actually want to print this out into a giant A2 poster to hang above my desk and add as many pretty images as possible every time I'm inspired or if I have a vision. (I'm constantly having visions; clothes I want to wear, differently ways to style hair, hilarious concepts for TV sitcoms and what could possibly be my first submission to Rookie.)
 
And how amazing is 'The Originals' episode of The Vampire Diaries? I really hope they do make a spin-off series about Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah. They're the only part of the TV show that is truly better than the books.
If you have no idea what I'm going on about then you, dear sir, are not living.
 
Happy Saturday
xx Khenzo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...