Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

[Outfit Post] Like A Boy


Chinos are probably my favourite piece of menswear because they're a smart pant but can be very casual too. They're like the LBD of pants for guys. I saw these skinny fit ones at Mr Price on Labour Day and I had to have them! I'm always very careful when I shop at main stream stores like Mr Price and Jay Jays--where a lot of my friends tend to shop (and, I mean, duh, they have really great stuff there)--so I try to buy things that I don't think anyone else will buy or style them in a way no one else will. There's nothing worse than being one of the crowd and that's why I went straight to the menswear section. I also saw some lovely, dress pants that I'll snap up when I get my allowance again.


LEGiT trilby hat, LEGiT cardigan,  Mr Price emerald pendant,  Mr Price Oakridge chinos, Triscot wristwatch and maroon ankle boots from Ackermans.




I shot on my street when the sun was beginning to set and the lighting was absolutely great. The unkept grass there reminds me of the long stretches of veld you'll see when you're driving in Jo'burg.

I got my first pair of flatforms on Labour Day also (I used to really hate them until I saw how Anna Dello Russo, Stef and Jess from How Two Live styled them). They're actually two sizes too big being a size seven but they were ridiculously cheap (they went from R140 to R30) but you can't tell all that much. As long as I wear them with socks (which looks awesome) or stuff a little toilet paper at the heels. And the print is so, so pretty!
Mr Price.

Love,
Khenzo xx


1 comment:

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...