Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Badgley Mischka "Fall" Ready To Wear 2013

First off, it's autumn. Fall just sounds so obvious and pretentious. "Oh, look, it's the time of year when leaves fall off of trees. Let's call it fall."
Moving on...
If I had the money and the multiple invites to formal events I would be a loyal customer of Badgley Mischka. I love all of their collections. It's cool, fun, different and quirky.
Here was their most recent fall line and what I thought about the pieces. There were forty-three looks but I didn't care much for all of them so I'm posting the ones that caught my attention.
If you want to see the rest without my wonderful commentary just go to Style.com, which is where I got them all.















And in regular Sunday news:
My Sunday play list.
Bless Debby Harry and her fantastic lyrics.
Khenzo xx

1 comment:

  1. Love how you described different components of each outfit! Thanks for your support - following your lovely blog now.

    Christina-Lauren
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...