Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Vlog] South African Fashion Week A\W 2014 - Day III


Here is the output of two weeks of procrastination and laughter saltwater (because my friends are hilarious on video). Bear with me as this my first vlog-thing so it can't be all that great but I really like it and all my friends liked the SnapChat snippets I sent to them but then again that is only two people. (It's not Khensani, Khensani, Khensani, Khensani, Khensani without a dash of self-doubt.)

I really liked putting this together, getting to actually starting on it not so much, and I really want to make more of these. This may or may not be because Tony Gum has become my spirit animal. Whatever.

Yours,
Khenzo xx

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than seeing 'a moving visual' aspect of your life.

    M e o w

    x

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...