Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

[Outfit Post] Baddest


I don't understand how people declared eternal bonds (as in forever, forever, girl) before front-facing cameras and 'selfies'. How did anyone know you had friends that liked to make duck faces and purposely ugly pouts (so as to hide from the fact that you don't know how to pose for a photo).

A while ago I was in this depressing (not depressed) oh-my-god-high-school-sucks-my-life-is-so-lame-how-are-these-the-best-years-when-I'm-having-the-worst-time-like-what-am-I-doing-wrong mood, as one does. I guess I've been reading my seventh grade journals too much - god, I glorified high school - and I felt like I'd failed my twelve year old self.
But by some magic of the Twitter gods (Zuckerberg who?), my DMs and mentions filled up and my friends appeared like rain in the desert and we met up for shenanigans at Brooklyn Mall.

I hate to say this, because it feels so cheesy and cliched and overused, but sometimes I'm just really lucky and thankful and all that mushy stuff.

Why rotate?
Jean jacket - Edgars | Bandeau - Mr Price | Lipstick neckalce - FunkyFish | Playsuit worn as pants - Mr Price Kids | Platform Mary Janes - Zoom
Crop tops, pink lipstick, bathroom photos, attacking Spur buffalo wings and low quality front-camera selfies - these are a few of my favourite things. After Kanye West's interview with Zane Lowe for BBC Radio 1.

Yours,
Khenzo xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...