Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

[Outfit Post] She Instagram Herself Like Bad Bitch Alert

sequin mini skirt, pardon my french, french tee, creepers, neon bangles, denim jacket, head scarf, legit fashion, mr price, toya delazy for legit
Edgars - Jean Jacket | Mr Price - Pardon My French T-shirt, sequin skirt and gold chain | Clicks - Tights | LEGiT - Bangles and {motherfucking fantastic} Toya Delazy creepers


This is my hoe skirt that I've only ever once before and these are one of the Toya Delazy for LEGiT shoes I've been lusting over, which (surprise, surprise) are all flats. I'm just waiting for them to go on sale and then I'm going to go dancing everywhere in them. I'll be the girl in the Toya Delazy shoes and Essence eyeliner and lip liner.

Tonight I reunited with some of my Girls' High friends at Woodland's Boulevard (I also happened to see my dream shoes at Factorie and really cute rings at Cotton On). And as always we were a giant group, way too loud (read: got kicked out of every restaurant we wanted to go to) and it all ended too early.
So I got some permanent marker and went crazy on my phone cover.


I think I could tell the story of my life in a series of mirror selfies. Oh my God, what a great idea for a coffee table. My Life in Mirror Selfies. "Here I am in the bathroom at Gold Reef City, this was the day I bought some new tights, trying on my very first berry lipsticks, right before my dentist appointment, about to leave for the store on an Oreo run."

Yours,
Khenzo xx

1 comment:

  1. Really nice pictures Kenzo!! You so talented.Xxx Ceejay <3

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...