Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

[Zando.co.za Wishlist] Everything I Want I (don't) Have

These are a few of my favourite things...
So I'm hoping to come into some money soon, the job hunt is still really unsuccessful but I'm rather determined to earn my own money, you know? I just think it's really important but this post is not about getting some independence (Beyoncé would so proud right now - bow down, bitches).
These are all of the shoes I want to buy, wear, love, sleep with and dance in (their beautifulness will draw attention away from my lack of rhythm) from Zando:


linx cutout heels, zando.co.za, south africa online store, studded boots, south african online shopping, shoe wishlist
Linx Cutout Heels in Black - R399





linx pointy ankle strap, ankle strap shoes, court heels, blue-turquoise heels, linx court heels
Linx Pointy Ankle Strap Shoes in Blue-Turquoise - R259



maria lopez, maria lopez shoes, court heels, zando.co.za, ankle strap shoes, court heels
Maria Lopez Dessert Pointed Stilettos in Black - R287
utopia contrast ankle strap heel, heeled sandals black, contrast heel sandals, utopia ankle strap, utopia heeled sandals, zando.co.za, zando shoes, utopia shoes, south african online shopping
Utopia Contrast Ankle Strap Heeled Sandals in Black - R279



diva glitter court, ankle strap court, diva shoes, diva court shoes, zando diva shoes, glitter courts, zando.co.za, style36, south africa online shopping
Diva Glitter Ankle Strap Court Shoes in Red - R186

Footwork D'Orsay Heels in White - R369


FFC New York Liberty Wedge Sandals in Multicolour - R269
Zoom Nuala Heel-Less Shoes in Teal - R287
If I manage my allowance pretty well then I can get a pair every month, provided those R399 studded boots go on  sale and I don't feel like eating. The things I do for shoes...
 
 Yours,
Khenzo xx

1 comment:

  1. visit our site for getting too much styles of high heels in each style it makes you perfect..!!

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...