Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

[Outfit Post] Yeah, Yeah, I'm Up At Brooklyn, Now I'm In TriBeCa

White tank top, triangle and anchor necklace from Jay Jays, Mr Price high waisted polka dot shorts and Mr Price mint sling bag


I went out last night with love, Kate, to Brooklyn Mall for a farewell dinner for a friend who's leaving south side for the States. Not that I'm jealous, he's the one who'll see snow and visit dollar stores. You know, whatevs.






I hope everyone had as a good a weekend as I did--which, yes, I know, is rather impossible (unless you met Kanye West, then you win and I hate your guts. Kill yourself)--and here's to a good week that will hopefully quickly slide into the weekend.

Cupcake Sprinkles,
xx Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...