Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Heaven's Got A Plan For You (One Last Tour)

We came.
We raved.
We loved.


Lesego (left): Cotton On top, Edgars denim shorts, knee socks from Clicks, Mr Price ankle boots, handbag chain worn as a bangle and Mr Price Chain
Me (right): acid washed denim shirt from Mr Price, high waisted shorts from Jay Jays, hidden wedge sneakers from Zoom and Mr Price assorted black and gold bangles
 Friday, the 25th of January was arguably the best night of my life. Hands down. I've never been to something so intense nor have I ever bombed as many photos in my life. The atmosphere was so sick. There were flashing lights, shows of fire, a million bodies fist pumping and jumping up and down as one and a great venue. One Last Tour was just great. I got my white girl on and I fist pumped and pretended I could step.
It was the kind of night one chooses never to remember. With all of my girls in tow, it was just beautiful.













Huzzah!
xx Khenzo xx

1 comment:

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...