Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

[Outfit Post] What's the Matter When You're Sitting There with so Much More?

I know I said I'd be organising my closet today but then I though, "I'm going to need hangers. And maybe some tights. I could do with a pair of pants right now too." And that turned into me, at Sandton, arms full with shopping bags from Jay Jays, Jet, Mr Price and Zoom (they were having a 70% off sale, surely I couldn't have been expected to look away).
Studded shorts from Jay Jays on sale :)
My new love. I've been looking for pretty (and affordable) hidden wedge sneakers like the Isabel Marant ones or the ones from Steve Madden. Thank you, Zoom!


Leopard print tie-front shirt from Mr Price, magenta skater skirt from Mr Price, purple and brown tote from Cotton On, sheer knee socks from Clicks, Identity pink and gold bangles and old, scruffy boots from my sister's closet

Lots of love,
xx Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...