Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Who's Gonna Save the World Tonight?

One Last Tour at Wild Waters, Boksburg
I'm not going to lie: I am not the biggest fan of Swedish House Mafia (I know, like, three songs) but I can appreciate a good concert at a great price. I'm pretty sure everybody and their mamas (in some cases literally) will be going and it's not like I've got anything better to do on a Friday night. My social life resembles Kim Kardashian's ridiculous extensions: no longer applicable.

Another great reason to go is that it's their final live performance (oh, right, they're on hiatus... like anyone ever really resumes working) and it's going to be here, the best province in the country. Why? Because I'm here, duh!
And Wild Waters is a great place, it is. So I'm not really sure what one wears to a dance/pop/electro/house(what genre are they?) concert but considering that it is at Wild Waters (a too cool to quit water park) I'm going to dress summertime fine. Short-shorts, a light breezy top, some kicks and loads of accessories (you can NEVER have to many... well, you can but I can't). I've been searching Tumblr for inspiration.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, check out my blog Saturday night or Sunday morning. I'm going to do a fashion shoot in Pretoria. It's my first try at styling, art directing and photgraphy all at once. It's going to be really great. So check it out, if you will. And tell your fabulous friends.







Love, Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...