Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Out With the Old, in With the New...

I am a total slob.
There's no way around it. I love chaos and that's what my room is. But after reading Simon Doonan's Gay Men Don't Get Fat, I'm taking a new approach to life. Starting my closet. I've been quite obsessed with shoe closets and well-organised, neat closets of the cool people.
So today, I'm beginning again. First, I'll have to get over my hoarders' type persona and get rid of the things I don't need anymore (which will be really hard, it's in my blood. My mom's kept all of her clothes since 1995) and then folding, colour organising and sorting. Hanging all of my dresses and skirts, seeing which T-shirts I can part with (but they all hold soooo many memories) and don't even get me started on my shoes.
But it can be done.

xx Khenzo
Here is some shoe-spiration



























Thirty pairs of shoes I have to sort through. I love them all, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...