Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

We're Gonna Party Like It's Thirty-Twelve Tonight...

Happy New Year, world. It's January 2013 and now life is shifting back into gear and life's returning to normal. But it's a new year and it's time for bigger and better things.
I know it's kind of corny to keep wishing each year will be "your year", you know? The year of you. But that's what living is; aspiring for the something prettier and tastier. My only problem is that I'm a teensy bit too into the future and I forget about today. Hopefully 2013 will be different.

Life begins now. It's all about today.

Fireworks and Bubbles
xx Khenzo xx











No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...