Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

[Sunday Post] Hurry Up With My Damn Croissant!


I think I've just tasted the worst Oreo ever and I never thought this could happen. Like, I am chewing this in hopes that it'll get better but it doesn't. I'm seriously going to sue Spar for comprising my love. Or maybe this is one of those "growing up means growing apart" situations. Maybe after a week at a school that doesn't serve any sweets (no Jelly Tots, Sour Jelly Beans, Gummy Bears, Fizzers-- nay-thang!) it's taking me a while to adjust. Or maybe it's because I just sat threw an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and it's left a sour taste in my mouth.
Or maybe, possibly I just got a bad Oreo.
Gasp! Bite your tongue, dear sir.

Now that my life is lot (a lot, a lot) easier since I'm not travelling for up to two hours everyday with not one but TWO modes of public transport I think I'll be posting more regularly. All the time I'm not wasting catching buses and getting onto trains and walking to, like, everywhere is actually (here comes a surprise) being managed (somewhat) well. It's weird because I spend a lot more time at home now which is so, so great. I'm not as tired anymore or as hungry or cranky, really. It's fantastic.
And maybe I've gone italics happy but you know what? I'm like Yeezus - you can't touch me.

Yours,
Khenzo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...