Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

[Outfit Post] Take It Outside

the strokes t-shirt floral pants
jelly shoes box braids
 Top: thrift store in Istanbul (Osmonbey) | Jumpsuit (worn as cooly pants): Mr Price (kids) | Jelly shoes: Cotton On (the ones from Factorie are ten times better though)
Congratulations to me for going outside and experiencing the sky and the atmosphere and whatever shit I could've just scrolled past on Tumblr. I haven't seen anything other than my laptop screen and the bottom of yoghurt tubs for the past three days and I'm loving it.

But after I've enjoyed the heck out of my chill, I figure I should get around to working on my photography and other bloggy things I've had planned. So I've been spending most of my down time looking at my favourite photographers on Tumblr. The following lovely images are by South African blogger Amy Scheepers.

Yours,
Khenzo xx

1 comment:

  1. The experience was awesome. My cousin picked this dress for her bridesmaids and I love it. It's a snug fit but it doesn't make me feel squeezed or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...