Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

[Photography] Love is a big deal

So, like, a month ago today I was getting ready to photograph a wedding. And as tomorrow is the monthavesary of the wedding, it was only fitting to finally get around to publishing the images. It was really amazing and I'm so glad I was a part of it.
These are only some of the photos, the rest are on my portfolio (yeah, I have one of those now).
Oh, guess who's almost done with exams? Like, I feel myself slowly crossing the Rubicon and reaching the light at the end of the tunnel. But I'll keep my thoughts on the longest year of my life to my journal.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...