Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

[Outfit Post] Primadonna Girl


cokerockcorp, black crop top, maxi skirt, high slit
I'm starting to feel like I inhabit concerts far too often. I think that it's been three in one year, actually.
Tonight, November 16th, I've been blessed with the privilege of getting to see Ciara and Busta Rhymes live. I know, I know, that sounds really underwhelming at first but not only Ciara the freshest, finest, hottest, bestest, ohmygodiloveher person on this planet but Busta Rhymes is such an amazing performer. He puts his whole self into everything he does and that was so inspiring.

I was probably really overdressed for the concert but who cares? It was Ciara, crying out loud. And looking amazing made me feel amazing which made the whole night amazing. I'm wearing a crop top from Mr Price Sport, my Spring Ball maxi-skirt and sneaker wedges from Zoom. All my jewellry and the YSL (which the authenticity of is debatable) are all from Istanbul (yes, I'm one of those).

That's all the excitement I can handle for the year. Now I have to return to textbooks I can't wait to burn in a beach bonfire in Decemeber and make it through what has been the longest year of my life.
cokerockcorp, box braids, micro braids, sneaker wedges
fashion blog, ysl bag, box braids, cokerockcorp, ciara concert
black girls are hot, box braids, ysl bag

Yours,
Khenzo xx

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only one that can't wait for December to come any sooner! :D

    www.tlegoo.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...