Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

[Outfit Post] SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVAAAA

blackfashion cotton on denim on denim

No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks
Well, we got no class and we got no principals and we got no innocence

We can't even think of a word that rhymes
School's out for summer
School's out forever.

Back in June, I got really annoyed by all the northern hemisphere children boasting about summer and how perfect it all was going to be and oh my god, summer summer summer but now that we're finally on break, I get it, I get it (your hustle don't go unnoticed). December is my favourite time of year, man.

sa style blog cotton onbox braids, boyfriend jeans
denim on denim, boyfriend jeans, patchwork

Yours forever
Khenzo x



No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...