Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

What The Cool Kids Do



Jacket from Edgars, American Football T-shirt from my brother's closet, skinny jeans from Free2BU Mr Prrice, belt from Mr Price and leopard print wedges from YDE
This outfit is super chill and perfect for lunch with my lady friends. We'll knock back tropical juices and laugh at the oddities that pass as by.
There's nothing I love more than the timeless jean jacket. Get in light wash and you can wear it with almost anything. It's a classic piece that I think everyone should own. Crop jackets are very hot right now and they're a total beast when you pear them with long tops, crop tops and summer dresses.
You're not dressing right if you don't own one.


xx Guavas and Jelly Tots
     Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...