Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Oh, Oscar, how do you do it?


Looking around Vogue Italia's website as I usually and obsessively compulsively do, I stumbled upon Oscar De La Renta's Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2013 collection and I died. The clothes were well made, beautifully constructed and a lot of thought went into the design.
There was a lovely mix of black and white stripes and bright colours like yellow, fuschia and bright blue.
And the best thing is that it is Ready to Wear. A perfect mish-mosh of haute couture, formal and day wear.
The creatives at the De La Renta House are amazing.
















In a perfect world, I could afford all these things and I'd have places to wear them to...
Yours truly,
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...