Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Let's All Have Fun

Jean jacket from Edgars, grey buttdon down shirt from Mr Price RT Boys, black tank top, lightwash shorts from Edgars, bangles and ring from Jay Jays and blue-black sneakers from my brother

The past week has been never endingly long and I'm just so happy it's drawing to an end. Well, almost, anyway.
I wore this last Sunday when I attended a three year old's birthday party at Spur. After amusing all the other kids with my amazing abilities to colour inside the lines and stuffing my face with Spur's Warrior Combo, we had the coolest cake ever (seriously, Ben 10!) and cupcakes.
How great is that?



Love,
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...