Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Obsessed: Amber Jones for Mr Price


Amber Jones was one of Elle magazine's rising stars in fashion design and now she's designing a line exclusively for Mr Price (secretly, my favourite store but if anyone asks it's Legit)). It's really inspired. It even brought me to Google her and I checked out her profile on Elle's online site.
She seems really cool and her collection is a beautiful combination of seventies retro meets preppy meets the-girl-too-school-for-school. She describes it as, "A rather-odd-in-a-good-way schoolgirl who often wears her dad's clothes from the seventies."

Here is her Mr Price line, entitled: The Best is Yet to Come
Mega girl crush developing here.



The jacket is now available online and in stores!
OK, how great is this skirt?

What pains me is how great this girl looks... I'd like to stab her with a fork.

Her own line is filled with plaids, earthy tones, navy and burnt oranges, chunky knits and denims. I'm totally in love with what she's about. I suspect that Funeka from The Quirky Stylista would be a great muse for her. For more on Amber Jones: click here.





Florals, knits and pretty models
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...