Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Me and My Girls We Don't Buy Bottles, We Bring 'Em




Edgars jean jacket, Maxed crop top from Mr Price Sport, high-waisted jeans from Mr Price and YDE platform wedge ankle boots


YDE leopard-print platform wedge ankle boots, Aldo strappy black platform wedges


Cheers to another good week. I hope the heat goes down soon. Pretoria on a Sunday afternoon does not go hand in hand with even the strongest deodorant. Only five minutes into the afternoon, and we were sweating like pigs and burning faster than pancakes.
I'm not too sure I can handle the heat any longer and I'm definitely not prepared to leave the kitchen. But it is great weather for maxi skirts, crops, strappy sandal wedges and large sunnies (courtesy of this month's Elle magazine).

Love and Jelly Tots
xx Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...