Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Can We Try Again?

Woolworths thermal vest, black Identity dress and Miss Signature Plum lipstick

Identity leopard print and black bow heels and Nike black ankle socks

Identity ring, Diva watch, Mr Price metallic bracelets and Guess clutch purse
I was trying to think of a new way to wear some of my old clothes, seeing as that I'm not getting any money soon for shopping, and the November issue of Glamour magazine gave me the idea to wear one of my thermals under that Identity LBD.
It's always been one of my favourite dresses but having had worn it to the first 012 Hall of Fame Awards last year it had to collect dust in the far end of my wardrobe. I hate being seen in the same thing more than once.

Yours truly,
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...