Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

[Outfit Post] It's Been Racing Since the Summertime

crop top, pencil skirt, pixie cut, short ethnic hair, teen fashion, mr price online, cotton on

Man, I love long weekends. It means I can think about catching up on homework and studying, everyone is free, I can enjoy special sales (Topshop, in collaboration with Grazia SA, were doing free manicures yesterday - it's great to be female) and sleep in the time I would normally be in History, which I'd be doing in History anyway.
It's what Nelson Mandela walked on water for, man.

I went out to Cresta Shopping Mall with my friends for dinner and to check out the Ralo Cosmetics Store and Factorie shop there to buy some jelly sandals but Factorie <sharp inhale> was <wail> closed! Don't they know things can't get shut down until I arrive? Kanye wouldn't put up with this.


ethnic girl, teen style, crop top pencil skirt, legit fashion, mrp, pixie cut
Crop top - Cotton On | Pencil skirt - Mr Price | Creepers - LEGiT | Bangles, bracelets and rings - Sass Diva, Cotton On and Jay Jays


crop top, pencil skirt, mr price, sass diva jewelry, blackfashion, ethnic beauty, pixie cut, rihanna hairstyle, teen style, south african fashion

Yours,
Khenzo xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can also talk about the overweight, grey cat I'm gonna name Atticus one day or how you're feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...